Michele has over 20 years of experience with accounting and tax return preparation. Prior to relocating to Jacksonville and joining Ennis, Pellum CPAs in 2020, Michele worked with public accounting firms in Atlanta and Tallahassee for over 12 years.
Michele has experience with income tax planning and preparation for individuals, corporations, partnerships, non-profits, as well as estates and trusts. Michele has served clients in industries ranging from wholesale/distribution, real estate, retail, healthcare and professional services.
Michele graduated with a Bachelor in Business Administration (Accounting) from Pfeiffer University and a Master of Business Adminstration from Florida State University. Michele lived and worked in Istanbul, Turkey and Sao Paulo, Brazil prior to returning home to the U.S. to study for her MBA.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Administration (Accounting) – Pfeiffer University
- Master of Business Administration – Florida State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Serving Our Community:
- Habitat for Humanity – Past Volunteer