Construction & Contractors
This COVID-19 Construction Companies & Contractors page is dedicated to providing useful resources, helpful links, and the latest news to help construction companies and employers navigate through the financial and general challenges and questions resulting from the Coronavirus.
- Contract COVID-19 Resources, Published by Associated General Contractors
- COVID-19 Contract Terms and Guidance, Published by Gallagher
- Best Practices for Construction, Published by MATTHEW J. DEVRIES of Burr & Forman, LLP
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Florida and COVID-19
The Lien Zone Resources
COVID-19 FAQs FOR CONSTRUCTION May 31, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic is having a widespread impact on all aspects of the economy and everyday life. In the real estate and construction industries, many organizations are affected by the mass business closures of their tenants, who are themselves struggling to meet their financial obligations, and by stop work orders, which halt the progress of construction projects. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and resources to help real estate and construction companies in their immediate response and planning.
- ABC urges Governor DeSantis and local government to classify construction services as an “essential business” March 24, 2020